Portuguese people in Holland

At January 28 the Portuguese people came to Holland. I had school till half past two and after that I had to wait for two hours. The Portuguese people arrived here and it was a little bit weird to see them again. We didn't know what to say, everybody was a little bit shy.

In the week of exchange in Holland I had to follow my classes for two days. At Wednesday the Dutch people went with the Portuguese people to Amsterdam. We visited 'Het rijksmuseum' and 'Het Anne-Frankmusuem' we have also done a boat-trip through Amsterdam. For the Dutch people it was not very special because we already saw Amsterdam a few times.
The nicest part of the day was the time we were free to do everything what we wanted to do. So I went with a couple people to the Mac Donald's and after that we shopped.

In the other day I could join the group (Friday), we went to Delft. It was very nice for the Portuguese people to see this typical Dutch city. But  for me it was also interesting because it was the first time I went to Delft.
We visited churches and we made a Delft tile in one of the churches.

Every night we went to a bar or did something else. The first night we bowled with the teachers and at Saturday we went to Time out. Time out is an amazing disco in Holland and the Portuguese people liked it very much.
After Amsterdam we went to the house of one girl in the group because we came home from Amsterdam lately and one night we went to an other house to watch a movie with the group.
The other nights we went to a bar in a place near our school. It was very nice and I really enjoyed the week. But I think I prefer the week in Portugal, because I didn't had classes and I really like Portugal.

The last night we had dinner at our school with our parents, the same as we had in Portugal. It was cosy and we sang and some people played the guitar.

It was very hard to say goodbye. I really hope we can ever see them again, but I know that's a small change.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten